Meet Dr. Raymond Chu, D.M.D.
In 1983, Dr. Chu graduated from University of Florida with a Doctor in Dental Medicine degree. He has completed two-year specialty training in Prosthodontics at University of California in San Francisco. He has been in private practice, full time, since 1983 and has been teaching, part time, at UCSF since 1992. Dr. Chu and his wife Betty have two sons, Alexander and Anthony. Dr. Chu enjoys tennis, mountain biking, travel and wild life photography in his spare time.
Dr Chu’s Professional Affiliations:
- Member of The American Dental Association
- Member of American College of Prosthodontists
- Member of Academy of Osseointegration.
- Member of California Dental Association
- Founder of Silicon Valley Academy of Clinical Dentistry, a multidisplinary dental study club.
- Clinical Associate Professor at UCSF Dental School
Dr. Chu has lectured to fellow dentist and specialists nationally and internationally on the topics of dental implant esthetics and implant reconstruction for the edentulous patient. Dr. Chu also lectures on prosthetic reconstruction and management of the worn dentition with multidisciplinary approach.